Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Second AND Final Home Visit a Success!

All,

Thank you for your continued prayers and words of encouragement.

Our 2nd AND Final Home Visit just concluded < 1 hour ago. I am pleased to report that it went extremely well! Instead of lasting 4 1/2 hrs it was only 3 1/2!!! Well, the actual Home Study took ~ 2 hrs, but you know my husband (aka Mr. Talky Talk) and our CW, had to have a post business chit chat :-)

So what's next ...
1. CP has to complete the write up re: his findings/assessment and submit to his Supervisor
2. CP's Supervisor reviews the Home Study and supplemental documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
3. If no issues with #2, we are APPROVED!

I've advised CP that our preference for approval is the November timeframe as our daughter is turning 10. We have a Disney Cruise planned for her special day and I want her to enjoy it to the fullest. After all, it may be her last 'solo' birthday event as our only child.

So b/t November - December, we may have an addition to our family. I have from now thru November to get the nursery together :-) ... wish me luck!

"our Journey" is progressing nicely :-)

1 comment:

Mrs. Ramos said...

Congratulations! Looks like things are really moving. I can't wait to hear how everything goes, and don't forget to post pictures of the new nursery! Have fun on your cruise too!